Monday, June 23, 2008

Subaru STi Audi S3 BMW 335i

Been a while since Ive updated the blog, so here we go...

This first one was an absolute banger of a shoot. We got to the Kyalami skidpan relatively late in the afternoon, a little pressed for time. Once there we spent quite some time wetting the skidpan down nicely, well actually, one of the journos, Stuart did.
After that it all ran pretty smoothly, except for running a little short on ambient light toward the end of the shoot. Other than that...fantastic.
And the cars...OMG!!! The STi is an absolute killer, but way too expensive, the 335i is super cool, but in my opinion it carries a bit too much of that BMW "look at me Im a dick" stigma.
The Audi S3 is definitely the pick of the bunch in my opinion, and I would kill to have one...no really I would.

No comments: